Readers everywhere have a never ending TBR pile, it is inevitable. Between friends, family, Booktube and Bookstagram there is always some way to find out about books. New releases, old releases getting new attention, soon to be movie adaptations – there are so many ways to learn of a book that ends up being added to your TBR pile.
I decided to come up with a mini series of posts each with a different theme where I consult GoodReads, list off a few books that can be found on my personal TBR pile and chat a little about why I’m excited to read them 🙂
- Contemporary: YA contemporary reads
- Stand alone: Books with no sequel
- eBook: Any book unread on an eReader
- Cover love: Books with stunning cover art
- Unfinished series: A series started, but not yet finished
- First in a series: First book in a series you want to start
- Movie adaptation: Books that have or will have a movie adaptation
- BIG book: Books with 600+ pages
- Recommended: books recommended by friends
- Unreleased: Future releases
My hope is to not only do a blog post for 10 consecutive days but also follow along over on my Bookstagram by posting a related picture for each day.
Seeing as how my TBR currently holds 148 — yes, you read that correctly — books I should have no problem completing each of these prompts. Please, feel free to do this along with me! I would love to see what books are on your TBR lists 😉 if you do decide to do this too please ping back to this post and copy the 10 prompts onto your posts!